If you don’t have the budget or other resources to carry more than 8-12 players on your team, the USTA might be able to help. If you’re already running a no-cut program, you can get recognition for your school through the USTA, as well.
Coaches who join this initiative receive the following items:
• No-Cut Coach recognition certificate and commendation letter
• Recognition letters and a press release template sent to the athletic director and principal for participating schools
• 1 year subscription to Racquet Sports Industry magazine
• Official USTA No-Cut Tennis Coach cap
• Official USTA No-Cut Tennis Team banner (3′ x 5′)
• Top Ten Drills and Games CD
• USTA Guide to Tennis on College Campuses
• Consideration for the No-Cut Coach Starfish Award, whereby two coaches are selected for special recognition at the USTA Tennis Teachers’ Conference during the US Open
• Access to USTA’s No-Cut Advisory Team for assistance and ideas for managing teams with limited courts
• Frequent updates of games, activities and practice plans
For more information, contact the USTA’s Robin Dawson at the linked email address or by calling 404-256-9543.